Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Reflection Network


Welcome to the Reflection Network. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Give me access to the mirror of Dabrina Cullen. Ah, dancing again. How about Sierra Erics? Practicing for an interview. Show me Spike Dunnam. Does he ever do anything but write angst-y scream-o songs? How about Rebecca Ardmore? She’s always interesting to watch. Ooh, she’s writing in her diary. Let’s listen in.
                “If only I were a fly on the wall
Then I could land and get to see all
I would see what he’s like when he’s with his folks
I would get to see if he laughs when he tries out new jokes
I could see what he does when no one looks
Watches funny movies or reads intriguing books
If he’s really as perfect as I paint him to be
Or if that’s only the guy that I wish to see
I could see if what he says is just talk
But what I might see that he walks the walk
I could hear him singing in the shower
Or see his radiant scripture power
He’s just so great that I’d really like to see
That the way I feel ‘bout him, he feels about me”

Ugh, gushy poetry. But wait. Who’s she writing about? Did I flip to this channel too late? Come on sweetie, just tell me who and make this channel worth it.
                “Blake, why do you always go for the shallow, pretty chicks instead of girls like me?” Ah, Blake. Whoa, your countenance got dark Becca. I mean, you’re a pretty girl with your green eyes and auburn hair. What girl is making you feel like this? Hmm, maybe I should tune into Blake’s channel and see what’s up… Let’s look at the directory! Blake, Blake, Blake, lots of Blakes… What’s his last name? She didn’t say his last name! Ummmm…Hey, I forgot to search by the province. That will limit results. Okay… There. But there are still five Blakes! Ah! But only two within a mile of Rebecca! Let’s try Blake Zatarra.
“What would Mom say if I got my tongue pierced?” I don’t think he’s the right one… Let’s try the other one; Blake Lillinquist.
“I know Lydia is hot but she doesn’t have much substance.” This looks right.
“Blake, you’ve got to be kidding me.” A freckly-faced short guy with red hair was staring incredulously at who, I assumed, was Blake. He was a nice-looking guy with his brown faux-hawk and bright green eyes but everything about him seemed a little darker because of his mood. “Lydia is smokin’ hot!”
“Awesome, you can have her, Skyler. I’d rather have a girl who’s deep and writes poetry or something else passionate.” Hmmm…Like Becca… Let’s get back into her. Wait, what?

Error: No Network Found.  Reflection Network unavailable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment