Friday, November 16, 2012

Gotta Catch Up!

Pat and I ready for the ball


Ashlynd and I before a comedy show

Aunt Tammie's Package contents


Showing off Aunt Tammie's hat

At Shake Out at midnight with Brittany (Amber's friend),
Daiana, Amber, and Charmaine

Me in the Shake Out picture

The Rexburg Temple at 9am


Derrick (one of my FHE bros) in his awesome Perry the Platypus shirt

Chris and Pat; My FHE bros/home teachers

My mysterious cupcake box. Someone should confess to this eventually

My Roommates! Me, Dianna, Katie, Ami, Amber, and Charmaine

Ross is a boy in my ward. He was my first date while here on campus.
He used to make me smile but that time is passed. :j
Me and My roommates acting goofy!
Hi everyone! Since Google hates me personally, I couldn't retrieve my password. However, as my motto is Adapt and Overcome, I waited for a night where I didn't have homework ruling over me to create a new profile and my password will not go missing ever again! So, I have some serious catching up to do! It might take some time but I'll get there! So, all the pictures above are regarding my OTHER blog. Well, not ALL of them. But you get the idea.
My other blog said this after the pictures of my roommates (Some events I talked about ARE pictured.) And on my other blog that Google wouldn't allow me to access again this was my post:
This is going to be my journal while I'm here at college. I'll insert pictures when I can but this what I've done so far; scraped my knee while ripping a hole in my jeans, got connected, went shopping with Jeanni and Cynthia, went to I-Night, met my ward, went to FHE, went on a date, watched some movies, went shopping with Laura, went to comedy night, went to watch the Mormon Tabernacle choir, auditioned for Comic Frenzi, auditioned for a talent show, and watched a talent show. Oh and did homework and went to class. :) I should carry my camera with me more often. I'll take pictures and tell things in more detail from this point on, okay? Good.
This is my popcorn bag where a kernal POPPED THOUGH the bag.
I thought it was exciting. :)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know what happened at the top there....Maybe I should try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A masquerade ball? How cool! Did you sing the song from Phantom of the Opera while you were getting ready? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did! actually all week when I told people about it! :)

      Delete